January 1, 2011

Happy January 1st!


Today marks the beginning of a new year. Its hard to believe that 2010 is gone. What a year it was though -filled with God's blessings :)
Here's my top 10 highlights for 2010:

1. Finding out I was pregnant on January 23rd
2. Seeing our baby for the first time via ultrasound on March 6th (a hook up from my ultrasound tech friend Jodi)
3. Finally meeting our baby on September 29th and hearing the words "its a boy" from Saj - best day ever :)
4. Celebrating 7 wonderful years of Marriage to my best friend
5. Being blessed by many baby showers from family and friends
6. God blessing us with a new place to live in
7. Having our 1st thanksgiving dinner as a family with Isaiah
8. Sharing in Isaiah's first Christmas
9. Being on maternity leave
10.Giving my parents a new title "Grandparents."

As we've entered into this new year, I'm really excited to see all that the Lord has in store for the McKenley family.
Today is a new day - a day that I'm so happy to see.
Happy New Years Friends!

No comments: