January 19, 2011

A Co-Sleeping Night

Well as you know, I've been trying to get Isaiah use to the crib. He's been doing fine for the most part - except last night was really strange. Every time I put him down in his crib while he was sleeping, he would wake up shortly afterwards and cry, and cry (and really - I can't take the crying). After about 4 or 5 attempts of trying to get him to rest in there, I gave up. It was about 4am and I decided that we should do some co-sleeping on the couch instead. In the end, I got sleep, he got sleep, and all was happy again in the McKenley home. I'm accepting that there will be days when things don't go so smoothly, and you just have to do whats going to get your thorough the night. This morning of course, he took a nice long nap in the crib, and now he's back down again for another nap - go figure.

No comments: