December 15, 2008

Half the month is already done!

I can hardly believe that half the month is already done. It feels like just the other day December hit and already we've reached the half way point. December always seems to be like that. Between work parties, Christmas gatherings, dinners, events - your days literally fly by. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. There just hasn't been any time!

Although this is a busy time of the year - I love it. I love the Christmas decorations and connecting with people and writing out Christmas cards and mailing them out. I also do love the shopping part too. Its so much fun to shop for other people. My goal for the month of December is to really enjoy the season, the great smells of baked goods and to appreciate all of the great blessings which the Lord has blessed my life with =)

No comments: