I can hardly believe that today is the very last day of the year 2008. From last year to this year - much has changed. A lot of wonderful things have happened and we give all thanks to God for everything! Here are some of the highlights:
- Travelled to the Bahamas for our 5th year Wedding Anniversary. A well needed and deserved trip for us both!
- We moved into a new home up in Ajax
- Saj went from contract to permanent with the Ministry of Education - YAY
- Our car is finally paid off - YES
- I finally got a leather jacket - I've always wanted one!
- Saj got the iPod touch - he loves it
- We've been helping out with our youth group - and really love it. Its amazing to connect with the kids and watch as they've been growing. What a blessings.
- God has been teaching me patience - and we've seen what being patient can do.
- Good health. May we never take that for granted
This list can go on and on. God has been faithful and we've seen a lot of our dreams come true in 2008. Were not sure what 2009 holds, but we go in knowing that we serve a mighty and awesome God who loves us and takes care of His children!