October 19, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

So this is my first blog ever! I have to admit that this is something that I've wanted to do for some time, but only now I'm stepping out of my shell to begin this journey. I was inspired by my friend Kathy (although I don't think she knows this yet). She always blogs, and I always find what she writes very interesting. So I thought to myself one day this past week, "enough is enough, just do it already." So here I am ready to join the world of blogging!

2 comments:

christine said...

wicked!!!!
so happy i can keep up with you and saj a bit more! :D
love you tricia.

Dauna said...

Hey! I like reading blogs...well, I'll try to keep up with yours. I keep one, but it is only pics (mostly). I have nothing profound or even remotely interesting to say unless there are numbers involved.