October 20, 2008

Viewing Monday through fresh eyes!

Another Monday is here and how we decide to approach our day is really up to us. We can either hit the snooze button on the alarm clock and say, "Oh gosh, its Monday grrrr." Or we can get up and say, "Wow, thank you God for another Monday." I have to admit, I wasn't all that chipper this morning because I didn't get enough sleep. I took a really long Sunday afternoon nap which in turn made it harder for me to sleep at night. So I was up way past midnight prepping a lasagna which Saj and I will be enjoying for our dinner tonight. I believe that Monday's can be really great days if we allow it to be. The funny thing is, I often find Monday's to be one of the fastest days of the week. Its usually a slow start in the early morning, but by mid-morning I find myself into the swing of things at work and the time literally just flies by.

I'm not sure how your Monday is going but hopefully your having a good one. If your not, whatever is stressing you out, or making you frustrated try and cast those feelings aside and enjoy the rest of your evening. Life is truly too short to sweat the small stuff.

Happy Monday to You!!!!!!


1 comment:

SAJ said...

Hey Honey! I love your new blog! It's so good to see you sharing your thoughts and outlook on life. I believe that you have so much good things to share with others and I look forward to your other fun snippets! :0D. Love Ya Babes!!