March 19, 2011

People please wash your hands!!!!!!!

Okay seriously, I can't stand when people use the public washrooms then just leave the bathroom without washing their hands. Like gross. I feel like I see this more and more, and its really disgusting. Today I was at Markville Mall and witnessed this act yet again. I almost wanted to say "hey lady you forgot to wash your hands." But of course I didn't because who does that. I'm sure Elaine Benes (the character from Seinfeld) would have said something to that lady -haha :)

Is it really that difficult to walk over to the sink, get some soap on your hands and wash? If you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom in public, it makes you wonder if these people wash their hands in their own home. I sure as heck wouldn't want to have dinner in their house. Its not like washing your hands in the public washrooms cost any money.

Okay, my rant is done. This is one thing that seriously drives me crazy. People, please wash your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: