April 23, 2012

Simple goals for the week


This week I'm hoping to cross off a few things on my to-do list. They are very simple tasks, but its stuff that I've been avoiding (shame on me :). I'm hoping to tackle a little bit each night once I'm home from work, have eaten and Isaiah's in bed for the night. Here's my little list;

1. Clean off the piles of clothing on my chair and in my closet (sadly I can be a slob). Organize my closet and purge all clothing that I no longer wear!

2. Clean out the "kitchen junk drawer." Its gotten a bit out of hand.

3. Clean off the piles of paper on our table. At one point it was cleaned but then slowly it has become a bit of a dumping ground (my fault).

4. Clean out our magazine rack and recycle what we no longer need.

5. Be in bed no later than 11pm (except for this Friday night. Were going to a dinner party :)

I'll let you know how it goes at the end of the week. Here's hoping for success!

No comments: