April 16, 2012

Happy Monday!


Happy and Monday are two words that you don't often hear in a given sentence. I have decided that I am going to try and start looking at Monday's more positively than negative. One of the things that I love about Monday mornings at work is getting together with my fellow co-workers and having a time of prayer. Its refreshing and a great way to kick off the work week. Now I realize that for many you may not have the opportunity to do this at your workplace, so I came up with 3 simple tips to starting off your Monday well:

1. When you wake up, thank God for allowing you to see another day - Life is too short. Each day is a blessing so rejoice and be glad that you are able to see a new day!

2. Have the right attitude - If you say its going to be a terrible day, then its going to be a terrible day. Having the right mindset can either make or break your day!

3. Eat breakfast - Yes I did say eat breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day and it will fuel you for the day ahead. Many people will argue that there is no time to eat breakfast in the morning, but I would encourage you to get up a bit earlier in the morning and get something into your system. My favourite go to breakfast in the morning consists of eating 2 omega 3 fried or scrambled eggs, with turkey bacon and slices of tomatoes and cucumbers. It takes about 7 minutes or so to prepare this, and its well worth it in my opinion!

I hope that your all having a great Monday already and that these tips are helpful to you if you struggle with the Monday Blues. Happy Monday Friends :)

No comments: