Last week I had posted about some simple goals that I was hoping to complete throughout the week. If you missed the post here it is: http://tricia-snippets.blogspot.com/2012/04/simple-goals-for-week.html
Truth be told, I only started on my list on Saturday morning. Yes, I can be a procrastinator too (something else I'm working on :)
Here are the results;
- Surprisingly, this didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. I turned on the radio in our room and worked away on this. I felt great getting it all finished. It probably took me about 40 minutes to get it all done.
- Confession: my awesome husband did this task. He's so good at being organized (hence why I am also trying to be more organized). While I was working on my closet, he took on this project. I was so impressed at how clean he got it. It is no longer a junk drawer :)
- This was the first thing I tackled on Saturday morning. It literally took me about 12 minutes to complete this. I actually set a timer and worked away. Once our table was clean and wiped down, you have no idea how happy that made me. Finally I could eat on it again, LOL. We enjoyed breakfast around the table as a family (the way it should be :)
- I enjoyed this task and it was a quick one to complete. One thing I realized is that I have so many Kraft magazines. I didn't really throw them out as I love collecting them. What I did do was remove the ones that were out of season, and only kept the Spring/Summer issues out. The magazine rack is less cluttered and looks more appealing now.
- This goal wasn't completely fulfilled. I technically wasn't in my actual bed by 11pm each night, but I did fall asleep multiple times on the couch watching TV (or as Saj would say, the TV watching me). I still need to work on this area. And sadly, our dinner party was postponed but we have set a new date and I am so looking forward to our gathering.