November 22, 2008

Too busy to blog!

So I just realized that I haven't had the chance to blog in a long while. Between being busy at work, personal functions, baby dedications and getting over a lovely cold, I feel like I've been all over the place.

Last Sunday November 16th, precious baby Rachel was dedicated at our church. She did so well, and was as cute as can be. I absolutely love this girl, as you know from one of my older blogs. It was a great celebration with the family and friends of the proud parents - Jerry & Olga. I enjoyed taking tons of pictures at the event.

Other exciting news is that Saj (my husband) has finally become permanent at his workplace. He's been working for the Ministry of Education since last year, and he's been on an official contract since the end of April, but starting Monday November 24th, he's becoming official - YAY!!!!! It's been quite the journey getting to this point. One day we'll have to write about our life. Although we've been married for only 5 years, there is so much that has happened. We know that with each thing that may come up against us, its really just preparation for something bigger. I just have a feeling that God is truly preparing us for something - not too sure what, but it is something. We'll leave it in His hands.

The last thing which I've been battling is being sick. Gosh, I take my vitamins and everything too. I guess its just that time of the year where more germs are everywhere. Now I don't leave the house without a bottle of hand sanitizer, and I try to wash my hands often. I'm pretty much almost over this last cold, but its still just annoying. It takes so much out of you, and its hard to work and function well, but thankfully it is going away and I'm sure that by Monday I'll be back to my old self. I'm going to need all the strength in the world for next week. It's definitely going to be a busy work week!

So in a brief nutshell, that's been life over the past couple of weeks. I hope to do regular blogs again, cause I've missed doing it!

No comments: