November 8, 2008

Hy-Hope Farm

There's this little cute farm not too far away from where we live that I've been going to. Its called Hy-Hope-Farm. They have great apples, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, etc, etc. I really like this place because first and foremost everything is freshly grown. There's no chemicals or things used on their products. You can definitely taste the difference.

The first time I went to this place was with my friend Heather and her husband Jay and their son Josiah. I liked it right away. I was also shocked that they took debit too. Wow I thought. A debit machine at a farm? But hey, they are smart because I didn't have cash on hand to buy things, but a debit card was indeed in my wallet.

Hy-Hope Farm is a great little place and its opened year round. The people are friendly, and the service is great!

www.hyhopefarm.ca

No comments: