May 19, 2011

Sleep is a beautiful thing!

Last night I finally got some good sleep. I had just put Isaiah down for bed around 8:30pm, and found myself really tired too. Saj was out for the evening at a wedding rehearsal, and then dinner. I was going to try and stay awake and get some things down, but had no energy. I decided to rest on the couch for a few minutes and of course I ended up falling asleep. I woke up when Saj got in. I said a few words then fell back asleep again, haha. I eventually ended up in our room and completely crashed. When I woke up this morning I felt great, refreshed and full of energy. Isaiah slept great too. I didn't hear a peep from him all night :)

I guess what I learned last night was that when your body tells you its time to rest, listen to it and rest. Sleep is a beautiful thing.

I hope that all of you get to experience some sweet rest this long weekend!

No comments: