December 8, 2010

Wonderful time of the year - but also so busy!!!!!


It seems like the month of December is starting to fly on by. I feel like if I'm not careful, this season will come and go and I won't get a chance to take in the true beauty of it all. So far December has been great. We had our first family photo shoot last weekend. Samantha Erin, a very talented photographer based out of Barrie Ontario came by our home and captured the most beautiful pictures. We love them all. I'm so happy that Isaiah did well and really enjoyed himself. I'm also happy to say that I can cross off mailing out Christmas cards. I was able to get practically all of them done on Monday. I got into a good grove and was able to write out so many - which I really enjoy doing :)
This coming weekend its going to be a very busy one for The McKenley's. Were all in the Christmas production at our Church(the very first scene, which should be very cute and fun). Isaiah gets to make his debut on stage at 10 weeks -haha. We've got 2 Christmas parties on Saturday. Were going to one in the early afternoon, then were heading out to the church for the 2nd night of our production, then from church were heading downtown for another gathering. Sunday Saj will be singing at Kingston Rd which is one of our satellite churches. Then I've got an ornament exchange with my lovely friends in the early afternoon, then we've got the final production of the Christmas play. Busy, busy, busy - but were up for it all and asking God for strength as we approach this busy weekend.

No comments: