October 29, 2010

Happy 1 Month Isaiah =)


Isaiah is officially a 1 month old. Where in the world did that month go?!?! In a lot of ways it feels like he's been here for so long. Who knew your life would change so much by such a little person.

This past month has been a wonderful life change. Isaiah went from being 9 pounds 10 ounces & 21 inches long at birth to now weighing in at 12 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches long. He's our big growing boy and I love it. He's also doing more things. He's been holding up his head since birth (no joke). He's sucks on his hands (I've noticed this more this past week). He smiles (and its not just because he has gas-haha). He also follows you with his eyes which I love. I'm learning more about Isaiah everyday and were still adjusting to eachother. I'm also loving being at home with him. Our days are unpredictable. Some days we stay in and chill, other days we go out and visit with the grandparents which I love because then I can run out and do errands while they oohh and aww over Isaiah -haha.

Isaiah has brought a lot of joy and happiness to our lives and to our families lives as well. They can't seem to get enough of Isaiah which is so neat to see. My mom has been amazing at wanting to wash all of Isaiah's baby clothes, making meals and taking care of him whenever she's around. Were blessed to have so much help around.

I still remember the day when Isaiah made his entrance into this world. What a wonderful moment that was. We look forward to watching this little guy grow - but I don't want to rush this time. I love that he's still so small. Actually as I write this, I'm holding him and typing (I've learned to multi task with an infant). God has been good to us and we are so thankful for this amazing blessing and gift of life. Lord please continue to help us raise this child. We love him so much!

No comments: