August 2, 2010

August Already!


I can't believe that we've entered into the month of August. I can't believe that I'm at that point where I can say "I'm due next month." Time is going by so quickly. Before we know it our baby will be here and life as we know it will be changed forever (but in a good way I keep hearing). There's still little things that we need to do to prepare for our baby. We still need to get our nursery painted and set up. That shouldn't take too long, but our goal is to have it done before the end of the month. My friend Christina is coming over tomorrow to help me out with some ideas. I just want to do a neutral colour on the walls. We still also need to get our baby furniture. We have an idea of what were getting so I'm not too worried. Now that we have our pack and play which came with a bassinet the baby can sleep in there, plus some friends had offered their cradle too which we'll probably take as well. I still need to wash the baby clothes and set up a few items. The time is drawing near as each week passes by. This Wednesday we have our Hospital tour. I think it will become even more real to me once we have that tour.

I'm excited for the next few weeks. I will be finishing up work at the end of August, and we'll be spending some time at a friends cottage this weekend, plus we've got two other baby gatherings coming up. God is good and we are so blessed!

No comments: