October 4, 2011

Words that describe my year with Isaiah!!!


Isaiah officially turned 1 last week on September 29th. While there is so much that I can write to describe my year with him, I'm choosing to list words. These words sum up our year together;

excitement,joy,happiness,mothergoose,mops,
singing,music,stories,playdates,anxious,tired,
stress,tears,hugs,kisses,treehouse,laughter,pictures,tears,
mistakes,forgiveness,smiles,giggles,peek a boo,high fives,
faith,growth,learning,insight,
sleep deprived,crying,teething,frustrations,irritations,
togetherness,early mornings,late nights,
long walks,milestones,trust,
LOTS OF PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!


It has been quite the year for our family and I praise God for all that He has blessed us with. Excited to see what this next chapter holds for the McKenley Family :)

Picture below taken at exactly 4:40pm on September 29th the moment of his arrival into the world... one whole year later of course :)

No comments: