March 29, 2009

Meeting Eliana Chase!

On Friday, Saj and I paid a visit to The Chases cause we wanted to meet the newest member of their family Eliana Chase. Our plan was just to stop by for a quick visit, but that of course didn't happen. We ended up staying for close to 3 hours - but it was so much fun! When we got to the house their she was all cute and tiny resting on Dad's chest. She looked like a doll. It was one of those moments where I was like "Chris - your a dad." It was so beautiful to see. Eliana is the definition of perfection. I loved her the moment I saw her. Then when I got to hold her in my arms - no words can describe the joy that I felt - especially for the Chases. I am so happy for the Chase family and the beautiful blessing that the Lord has blessed them with!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm loving your blog! Reading every post from the very first :) I was just thinking, when you felt so much joy for the Chase's and held Eliana, you probably didn't know that in 1.5 years you'd be holding your own precious Isaiah! :) God is Good! :)