January 6, 2009

Back to work - and not so bad!

Yesterday officially marked the first day back at work for everyone. I came in to work on Friday so that I could be one step ahead of the game and not be overwhelmed on Monday. I'm so glad I did that cause I'm caught up on pretty much everything. Friday was a good day to work because it was so quiet - although it did feel like a ghost town around campus.

Time away from work is really a good thing that we should all do. It gives us a chance to be refreshed and enter back into work with a fresh new perspective and joy. I loved reconnecting with my coworkers - one person even got engaged over the break and she was all aglow.

I feel like 2009 is going to be a great year for many. I look forward to seeing how this year continues to unfold!

No comments: